RPRAI Banner




ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

THROWBACK ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

Directory





Translation

Viewers Top Picks Banner


TOP VIEWS

DISCOVER ATLANTA

DISCOVER ATLANTA

Soul 11




Soul 11 Music

Tuesday, October 15

Terry McCarter releases single Seconds Away


Terry Tells Us How This Is His Art In Expression

The record "Seconds Away" was something I wrote generally to inspire people, something everyone could identify with. I had the thought of "If you live long enough there will be something in life that tests you to the point of almost giving up. But it's in those times when your fight is gone and you can't fix it that you realize God is the only one that can change this, so you pray and that's when you realize He is only seconds away. 

The song was produced by my team GroundXero Entertainment, myself, my brother Jeremy McCarter and very close friend Calvin McHoward. 

I'm currently working on a full album set for release mid 2014 entitled 8

 


No comments:

Post a Comment