RPRAI Banner




ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

THROWBACK ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

Directory





Translation

Viewers Top Picks Banner


TOP VIEWS

DISCOVER ATLANTA

DISCOVER ATLANTA

Soul 11




Soul 11 Music

Tuesday, January 14

HiriiThe Human 808's and Astral Tapes #808sAndAstralTapes

Are You On That A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Frank Ocean vibe? 

HIRIITHEHUMAN is back again with more mind-zoning "Astral soaring", bass booming, slick lyricism to tantalize your ear drums with his latest mixtape 808's And Astral Tapes. You'll get the usual Hiri bad flows that you will be diggin all the way down whereas in between the familiarity you'll get a bit of the unusually odd and mind-boggling. The experimentation of the inner depths of an Artist's mind -brainstorming and forming the colors and shapes of their masterpiece ;-) I caught up with the continually striving for the best rising Bronx act on his new project to discuss its content as well as his objective for The New Year 2014 "Year of the Horse".

I noticed you dropped your mix-tape (EP) the 1st of the year.What are your objective or hopes as an artist with your music for 2014?

Musically my objective in 2014 is to establish my brand better , build a strong fan base ( 200 + ) , get more press nationally and internationally, have some indie labels look at my music , push 808s and astral tapes to the point where its official gone viral and at the end of the year I wanna be prepping for my first tour

Something to look forward to ;) surprises of the musical kind from driven artists can only be thrilling.

After all the hoopla and hype of NYE 2013 party people are wiped out and dormant until the New Year 2014 picks up. Are you one to create surprises for your Followers/Listeners (ANY strategic moves for dropping exactly at the 1st of the year)?

Yeah I have a couple tricks up my sleeve , some hiriithehuman self directed videos c, maybe for every song on the tape , some merchandise and a lot of other things ... Basically anything I think that can help build my brand up and get this wagon moving a little faster because the brand and the fan base is what's most important to me right now"  






No comments:

Post a Comment