RPRAI Banner




ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

THROWBACK ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

Directory





Translation

Viewers Top Picks Banner


TOP VIEWS

DISCOVER ATLANTA

DISCOVER ATLANTA

Soul 11




Soul 11 Music

Sunday, October 13

Tony Sway [Official] video Premiere #Intoxicated

Tony Tells Us How This Film Is His Art In Expression

LS Films came up with the concept of me basically trying to get home, then I get stranded at some broken down gas station while my car is on E and my phone loses reception and all the above! So I'm basically trying to get home as soon as possible to my girl to be with her. We thought it would give the song a more meaningful vibe, instead of just doing the typical rnb video in a bedroom somewhere (no pun intended) and it keeps it safe for viewing of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment