RPRAI Banner




ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

THROWBACK ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

Directory





Translation

Viewers Top Picks Banner


TOP VIEWS

DISCOVER ATLANTA

DISCOVER ATLANTA

Soul 11




Soul 11 Music

Wednesday, October 16

QAEWIN [Kay-Win] releases EP Moment Of Clearance


Qaewin Tells Us How This Body of Work Is His Art In Expression

Starting with the title, I named it Moment Of Clearance because whatever purpose the project would serve in my discography, I wanted it to touch on every aspect of my life, and kind of just free a lot of demons, a lot of ideas, and tell the stories I've been wanting to get out into the universe in the best way that I can. 

The project is exactly what the title infers, it's a long vent, spanning on topics of growing up, standing out, fitting in, relationships, second chances, and day to day life from the mind of a 16 year old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment