RPRAI Banner




ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

THROWBACK ULTIMATE 90'S HITLIST

Directory





Translation

Viewers Top Picks Banner


TOP VIEWS

DISCOVER ATLANTA

DISCOVER ATLANTA

Soul 11




Soul 11 Music

Tuesday, October 15

Rap act QUiG (kwig) Video Art Spotlight

"For The Luv of her" 

 

QUig Tells Us How This Film is his Art In Expression

The song came about months later, but of me finally opening up about a past ex-fling that kinda took me by surprise, as far as her being unlike any other girl I've ever met. As far as her originality and being so comfortable in her skin. I was very found of her and learned a lot about myself through her. Long story short, she disappeared. Never knowing the reason why allowed me to make small assumptions of her reason but I'll never know the truth. 

C. Malloy is a very good friend of mine and growing musically as well. He has his wildcard movement. I penned the entire song but my singing isn't up to par so I requested his assistance and by no surprise he nailed it. I knew as my premiere video I had to give em a story and truth is the video turned out exactly how I pictured it plus some. 

The director was very open to work around my ideas and we meshed all the way through. Everyone involved in the video were friends and I'm really excited about the next song and video "9ta5"

No comments:

Post a Comment